So this is the 2015 list, with the current status of each project.
- Xmas tree decoration for 2014 - done one for 2014 and one for 2015!
- Pumpkin's play mat - done!
- the SK project - some progress here, not as much as I hoped
- Tea Towel challenge and PPV BOM - done and has been decorating my living room for most of the year
- Reversible sewing machine cover - done and has been keeping my sewing machine for many many months!
- College Days Blog Hop blocks for tote/grocery bag - done and it's holding my xstitch projects
- Alice in Wonderland quilt - no progress here
- As You Wish - no progress here
- Happy Halloween wall hanging - done and hanged in the living room in Oct/Nov
- Crazy optical illusion - no progress
- Bonnie's Hunter Grand Illusion - dropped, didn't like the design, but I am up to speed with Allietare!
- Color of the Year mini - done, preparing the 2016 one!
- D wall hanging - done and gifted
- B quilt - dropped for now, maybe forever :)
On another note, there are a ton of projects that I didn't have on that list at the beginning of 2015 but they started and got done in 2015. I will feature all of them in a post at the end of January for my blogoversary! I think I accomplished a lot, but I need some time to collect them all in one post :)
And now... what about 2016?
Let's make another list!!! Let's make it longer so I will accomplish more!! :)
- Play with Me QAL - this is a QAL I am hosting, so I don't just plan to finish it, but I plan to cheer everybody along, offer giveaways, inspire and get inspired!
Today I had a post discussing fabric, so if you are interested, just click and check it out!!
- "Jane Tiger, the Nearly Insane Wife of a Farmer" - I want to complete my version of the Dear Jane, Nearly Insane and Farmer's Wife quilt. I already started it and it looks fun!!
- Block Swap Adventure quilt - I have been swapping blocks for about 2 years now, so I should have enough to put together a quilt!
- Charity quilts for Fran and the Quilts for DC General Homeless Shelter project - I plan to have 12 quilts done for her... let's see if I can make (or pass) that goal!!
- Americana QAL - finish my version of this quilt and gift it to my dad probably for Xmas
- Play with Me 2016 QAL (secret) - all January posts are ready!!
- Allietare QAL - I plan to complete this quilt, and probably donate it for charity
- Pantone Color of the Year 2016 - my traditional wall hanging has already been designed!
- The SK project - here I need real progress as I wanted to have it done by 2017... it's a big quilt done in very small blocks so I need to get this rolling!!
- the 31000 Xs project - a cross stitch project that I started and I would love to get done... eventually :)
- Spirit cross stitch project - this is supposed to be a Valentine present... well... not sure if I will be able to pull it off, but I will try!
- Mirror Mirror Afghan - a tapestry crochet afghan, I was very passionate about... and then I was not :) crochet is like that for me, ups and downs! :)
- Alice in Wonderland quilt - I have several blocks done, just need to find some motivation to finish up some more
- As You Wish - same comment as 13.
- Crazy optical illusion - same comment as 13. :)
- Memory quilt 2 - same comment as 13. :)
This list is shared in for the following link parties and challenges:
- Yvonne (quiltingjetgirl.com) - 2016 Planning Linky Party
- Sandy (quiltingfortherestofus.com) - 2016 Quilty Resolutions Challenge (not formally announced yet), but she talked about it in her podcast.
These are the 3 projects I want to put as my "Cleaning House" items:
- Block Swap Adventure quilt (3. above), because those blocks have been there waiting to be used for about two years
- Mirror Mirror Afghan (12. above), because I have a sitting box full of yarn and I want to be able to use the space and enjoy the afghan before the end of 2016
- the SK project (9. above), I highly doubt that this King size project (all the opening lines and book cover of Stephen King's books) is going to be done by 2016, but I want to have it done for Sept 2017 to honor his 70th birthday so I will put this here to get some momentum. I have about 30 blocks done already (see here) but I have many more to go!