Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

As You Wish - The Prince You Love to Hate :)

Finally today is my turn in the As You Wish quilt and stitch along!!!

I designed the paper piecing pattern for Prince Humperdinck!


You can find the pattern of the PP block and of the embroidery block (designed by Amber) on Fandom In Stitches!!

I actually changed the embroidery pattern because it was my first embroidery block and I was scared of the overlapping lines in the original pattern ;) but I think it turned out pretty good for the first embroidery block!!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1