Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, October 11, 2014

MOP Monday - Hurray!!!

Final assessment of MOP Monday: test passed!!! Hurray!!!
So I will keep it going, because now that there are several people linking up, it's a lot of fun and very very inspiring!! Thank you for believing in it and for participating!!

Now for My Own Progress:

-- MOP: The list --

WIP:
1. the SK project - 2 new blocks this week! (see below) Hurray!!!
2. Rainbow Starburst - QUILTING DONE! Hurray!!! Still missing the binding, but I really like that part so it is going to be done in time for the Bloggers Quilt Festival!! Hurray!!!
3. Topolino quilt - no progress
4. the Z quilt - started next block, but not too much progress there
7. Tea Towel challenge and PPV BOM - no progress

WNEIP:
1. Reversible sewing machine cover - no progress
2. College Days Blog Hop blocks for tote/grocery bag - no progress
3. Alice in Wonderland quilt - no progress
4. As You Wish - no progress
5. Happy Halloween wall hanging - no progress
6. Crazy optical illusion - no progress

(Linking up at Let's Bee Social)

-- MOP: This week new blocks --

I will reveal the Rainbow Starburst quilt for the Bloggers Quilt Festival but I can tell you that it was pretty painful to quilt because it is pretty big and squeezing/pushing/pulling it through my small sewing machine was not fun!! This is why I think I will never quilt another big quilt this way!! I will use a Quilt-As-You-Go method for my next ones and then let's see how it goes!!

--
And finally we have 2 new opening lines for my SK project.
Again I used the super-great method that I mentioned last week to transfer patterns on fabric: crayola washable markers! Kate @ Thorn Trace shared on Fandom In Stitches her very through experiment.
If you want to read about it, just check it out on Fandom In Stitches.
--
Salem's Lot
--
Pattern available on "The SK project" page
--
Firestarter
--
Pattern available on "The SK project" page
--

And now, what are YOU going to link?? :)

3 comments:

  1. I am just constantly amazed with the swiftness you work, I think you need to share your tips ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nothing to link up this week, but I am glad you are going to keep the linky parties going!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1