Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Thursday, February 19, 2015

My Tangle Thursday - Week 7

Again a circle string... apparently more practice does NOT make my circles more circles... oh well!
(top) Week 7 - 52 tangles in 2015 - designed by Jane Monk, drawing by Alid@ (TweLoQ)
(bottom) Valentine's card inspired by all the tangling I have been doing lately ;)

If you also like to make these kind of tangles, feel free to drop a comment below or join the FB group! I would love to see your work!!

1 comment:

  1. You can really see how good your getting, even though I thought they were pretty good to start with ahhahaahah :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1