These are the rules:
- to participate in the giveaway you have to link a post of your blog on my MOP Monday linky party (at the end of this post) OR send me an email with your block (see later for details)
- each link added will give you one entry
- if you share one of the blocks designed by me, you get 2 entries!! and if the block is one of the untested ones, you get 3 entries!! :)
- if you want to share one of my blocks and you don't have a blog, you can send me an email and I will add the link to the linky party for you. My email is in all my patterns!
- if you guess which city is the one depicted in the placemat on the background of the giveaway image I will add an extra bonus fat quarter ;) just write it in the comment below or send me an email (note: I will not publish the comments with the answers to avoid helping others ;) )
- links must be "new" (any date after Aug 15th is fine)
- the standard MOP Monday opening/closing time applies (the collection usually opens on Sat or Sun and is open until next Tue 12:05 pm EST)
- the giveaway will be running for 4 MOP Mondays and the winner will be announced around Sep 10
- I reserve the right to delete non-relevant links and/or exclude them from the count in the giveaway
- following my blog and commenting on other links is not required, but is greatly appreciated!!
- the giveaway is open to everyone, international entries are welcome (as well as US ones)!!
And now, for My Own Progress:
-- MOP: The list --
2. Rainbow Starburst - no progress (progress last week)
3. Topolino quilt - 2 blocks doooone!!! (see below)
4. Reversible sewing machine cover - 1 block done (see below)
5. Tea Towel challenge and PPV BOM - printed blocks for Sept.
6. the Z quilt - all the fabric is finally here!! ready to start it (will share it soon)
7. College Days Blog Hop blocks for tote/grocery bag - no progress
8. Alice in Wonderland quilt - no progress
9. As You Wish - no progress
10. Happy Halloween wall hanging - no progress
11. Crazy optical illusion - no progress
12. (NEW project) Convertible bag - printed the pattern (more info in the next few weeks) - this is my project for Sept. Lovely Year of Finishes
(Linking up at Let's Bee Social)
-- MOP: This week new blocks --
So here are the new blocks:
Magica de Spell, flying around and dreaming about the Number One coin
The pattern is available in my "MickeyM, DonalD, Alice" page
Goofy Gone Fishing
The pattern is available in my "MickeyM, DonalD, Alice" page--
This week finally I was able to go back to the lovely blocks for my sewing machine cover and I pieced one of my favorite ones:
Pattern by Susanne @ Quilt it out
The original one had a "chocolate" background that I thought was perfect for the block, but I wanted to use the same light background of all my other blocks, so I kept the chocolate reference in the fabric chosen for the word and the color of the thread for the embroidery :)
And now, link YOUR own progresses below!!
Links for the giveaway: dated after Aug 15
Rules for the linky party:
1. You can link finished projects or WIP at any stage! Every step is worth sharing
(A journey of thousand miles is made of single steps)!
2. Link to your specific post to make it easier for others to read about your progress!
3. Spread the word and post my button or a text link (code for the button on the side bar)
4. Comment on other links!! It's always good to support each other every step of the way!! :)