- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/tweloq/
- Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/92066096@N08/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/twelo.quilting
- Twitter: I don't tweet yet... even if TweLoQ stands for Tweety Loves Quilting ;)
- Email: you can read that in any of my patterns
- Comment anywhere on my blog: I usually reply with an email, if you are not a no-reply blogger :)
|Computer Science researcher from 9 am to 5 pm... |
Paper piecing obsessed person from 7 am to 8:59 am and from 5:01 pm to 11 pm :)
I put my hands on a sewing machine for the first time in December 2012 and since then I never stopped! I started designing my patterns after few months because, as a computer scientist, I had to use all those amazing software to create paper piecing patterns!
My favorite patterns to design are Alice in Wonderland, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and many other Disney characters.
In March 2014, I joined the Fandom in Stitches staff as one of their Bloggers
All my blocks are available for free (for personal use only) and they are available in the following pages:
Free Patterns, Untested Patterns, Quilt&Stitch-TestAlong