I am reconsidering doing giveaways in the future... but for now, the little participation means that your chances to win are much higher now...
These are the rules:
- to participate in the giveaway you have to link a post of your blog on my MOP Monday linky party (at the end of this post) OR send me an email with your block (see later for details)
- each link added will give you one entry
- if you share one of the blocks designed by me, you get 2 entries!! and if the block is one of the untested ones, you get 3 entries!! :)
- if you want to share one of my blocks and you don't have a blog, you can send me an email and I will add the link to the linky party for you. My email is in all my patterns!
- if you guess which city is the one depicted in the placemat on the background of the giveaway image I will add an extra bonus fat quarter ;) just write it in the comment below or send me an email (note: I will not publish the comments with the answers to avoid helping others ;) )
- links must be "new" (any date after Aug 15th is fine)
- the standard MOP Monday opening/closing time applies (the collection usually opens on Sat or Sun and is open until next Tue 12:05 pm EST)
- the giveaway will be running for 4 MOP Mondays and the winner will be announced around Sep 10
- I reserve the right to delete non-relevant links and/or exclude them from the count in the giveaway
- following my blog and commenting on other links is not required, but is greatly appreciated!!
- the giveaway is open to everyone, international entries are welcome (as well as US ones)!!
And now, for My Own Progress:
-- MOP: The list --
2. Rainbow Starburst - 1 block done (see below)
3. Topolino quilt - 1 block almost done (my little helper wanted some attentions, so I couldn't finish the embroidery details ;) see below)
4. Reversible sewing machine cover - no progress
5. Tea Towel challenge and PPV BOM - no progress
6. College Days Blog Hop blocks for tote/grocery bag - no progress
7. Alice in Wonderland quilt - no progress
8. As You Wish - no progress
9. Happy Halloween wall hanging - no progress
10. Crazy optical illusion - no progress
-- MOP: This week new blocks --
And I completed all the blocks for the quilt!!!
I was very excited and I started sewing the sashing on and I run out of fabric!! Can you believe it?? I run short of 4 inches... 4 inches more and I would have been able to complete the sashing... now I need to go back to the quilt shop, so this project is on hold :(
And this week I thought I could finish another of my Donald Duck's friends block but as you can see below, my little helper decided that I needed to give her the attention that I was giving to the fabric ;)
The pattern is available in my "MickeyM, DonalD, Alice" page--
And finally, a new block for my SK project!! :) I am super happy about all of them!!
As usual I will also share this design through Summer of Stitches (on Fandom in Stitches) for the theme "I <3 books"... again another great opening line :)
The Running Man
Pattern available on "The SK project" page--
And now, link YOUR own progresses below!!
Links for the giveaway: dated after Aug 15
Rules for the linky party:
1. You can link finished projects or WIP at any stage! Every step is worth sharing
(A journey of thousand miles is made of single steps)!
2. Link to your specific post to make it easier for others to read about your progress!
3. Spread the word and post my button or a text link (code for the button on the side bar)
4. Comment on other links!! It's always good to support each other every step of the way!! :)