Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Little to show (and a link party)

This week, I was so busy and tired because of work, that I had little progress... but something is better than nothing!

The Ongoing Project List:
  1. Play with Me QAL - April block has been released... it's technically free, so if you want to check it out and get back in the free QAL group, that's your chance!
  2. WGACA projects
    1. Jane T - no progress
    2. The SK project - no progress
    3. Charity Quilts for DC General Homeless Shelter project - no progress
  3. Mirror Mirror Afghan - no progress
  4. Hello Block Swap -  designed my block, I need to make my samples!
  5. American Quilt (previous known as Americana QAL) - quilt top 100% done (see below)
  6. Splendid Sampler - no progress
  7. SECRET quilt 1 for exhibit - (FDJ) started pulling fabric for first block
  8. SECRET quilt 2 for exhibit - (Breaking free) no progress
  9. Road Home Row-A-Long - no progress
  10. Art with Fabric Blog Hop - finished my top! (cannot share)
  11. Minion QAL - 1 block done... because I had to join another QAL! :) (see below)
The EverythingElse List:
  1. the 31000 Xs project - no progress
  2. Spirit cross stitch project - no progress
  3. Alice in Wonderland quilt - no progress
  4. As You Wish -  no progress
  5. Crazy optical illusion - no progress
  6. Memory quilt 2 - no progress
  7. Gyleen's BCP Mystery QAL - no progress
  8. 70273 Project - no progress
---
This is this month pattern for my Play with Me QAL: Go board (done with embroidery).

If you want details on how to get the pattern

We have about 50 people playing along, it is so fun!!

If you didn't join, it's not too late!
--
This is my American Quilt top done! I am waiting to hear back from the quilter to see how to proceed, but my part is done!

Center: Americana QAL block made by me
Border: Snail Trails block received in my Block Swap Adventure
Left/right border: scrappy red piano border

--
Since I am hosting and participating in a dozen QAL, swaps and hops, why not joining another one, right?? :) :)
Well, I couldn't pass on this... it's a Minion QAL!! :)

Block 1, Bee Do (pattern by Jennifer Rowles, available at Fandom in Stitches)
--
I want to remind you that I am working on charity quilts,
and I would love your help!! 
Quilts are for a quilt drive to help the kids in the DC General Homeless Shelter. 
And you can help me by donating orphan blocks, partial blocks, or fabric (scraps, strips, leftover, uglies, whatever). 
If you are willing to mail them to me, I could use them to make more quilts for these kids!!! 
If you are up for a loving donation, please send me an email at tweloq[_at_]gmail[dot_com] or leave a comment here with your email address so I could give you my mailing address. I promise that your donation will be used to make some kids happy and feel more loved!! 

No progress on this. But I have 2 or 3 quilt tops done... I just need to take them out of the box and get them quilted!

--
How about you? What are YOU up to?
Link it here and share it with me!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your minions. They are certainly on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your minions too! Still thinking about joining the Play with me quilt along. Enjoy your qal's and swaps!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1