Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Where is this month going? (and a link party)

Time is flying! I have so many projects to work on and I feel so slow! Oh well, better slow and steady than doing nothing at all ;) 


The Ongoing Project List:
  1. Growing Up QAL - October block 1 done (cannot share) :)
  2. Art with Disney QAL (2018) - finished assembling one more block, but need to quilt it!
  3. Splendid Sampler - no progress
  4. Charity quilts - no progress
  5. SK project - third bookshelf section completed (see below)
  6. Molli Sparkle's "The Honey Pot Bee" - waiting for July's block
  7. En Provence QAL - no progress
  8. Journaling into my new Leuchtturm 1917 - loooove it, will share in August!
  9. the 70273 Project - no progress
  10. Book binding - no progress
  11. Twilters! Bee - made July blocks (see below)
--

I am working on my blocks for the Stephen King Quilt: for July One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts (#24)  I plan to have a total of 4 bookshelf setions done... this is the third



And these are 4 of the book covers I need for the forth section.



Maybe I will be able to actually complete my project in time for the finish link up!!


More close ups and patterns will be available on Fandom In Stitches in August as part of the "Long Live King, Stephen" stitch-along :)

--
And last, but not least, I completed two blocks for the Twilter's block swap. Aren't these cat cute?


--

How about you? What are YOU up to?
Link it here and share it with me!!


1 comment:

  1. Cute cats and the Stephen king's book cover make the fan girl in my happy. The dark towers movie is coming soon!!!!
    Me I am still working on the wolf :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1