Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Monday, September 18, 2017

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Fall 2017 - Minions


Size: 54'' x 70''
"Minion's Minions Quilt"

This is my version of a fun QAL that was hosted on Fandom in Stitches a while ago.
I added few blocks I designed, and I set the blocks in a fun layout, to form a quilt on a quilt :)
The binding is a fun two colors binding, following Susan's tutorial
After washing it, the quilt is sooooo soft and scrunchy because I have high loft batting!!! 


This is my second entry for the Blogger Quilt Festival!
My first entry is here.





If you are new around here, WELCOME!
If you have been around for a while, THANKS AND WELCOME BACK! :)

--
If you are new around here, let me just point you to my main addiction: designing and sharing for free tons of paper piecing patterns :)


As you can see from one of my old headers arrangement, I design patterns for Disney characters, Peanuts and Snoopy, Downton Abbey, Alice in Wonderland but I have many many more (Maleficent, The Simpsons, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Betty Boop, Minions and more)!! Some of them have to be tested, some of there are tested. You can find them just navigating the different tabs or just typing the character name in the search box at the top of the page.

--
The other thing I love is to host EVENTS for us quilters!
An event coming up on this blog: the Fall edition of my "Art with Fabric Blog Hop"!!


and a FREE QAL for 2018... it's not too early to sign up as I started sharing more information about it already!!


--
If you have any comment about my quilt, I would love to hear!!!
And check out more wonderful mini quilts over at blogger's quilt festival!!

7 comments:

  1. Super fun! I love all the little vignettes in the quilt - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! My favorite minion quilt by far!! I love the minion peeking over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, I have a niece that would love your quilt!!! Fun, fun, fun,

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun quilt - my grand-kids would live this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1