Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Closing the year (and a link party)

Not as much as I hoped, but I am closing the year strong!


The Ongoing Project List:
  1. Starry Bright Sky QAL (2018) - completed more blocks, ready to start the QAL on Monday
  2. Art with Disney QAL (2018) - completed 3 blocks! (see below)
  3. On Ringo Lake - no progress
  4. Journaling into my new Leuchtturm 1917 - progress as usual!
  5. the 70273 Project - 8 blocks done (see below)
  6. Twilters! Bee - this month I am the Queen so no blocks to make!
--
Linking up at Off the Wall Fridays

Edited to add: Come and join my new Block of the Month, FREE, Skill Builder QAL!!

Find all the information at alidatweloqdesigns.blogspot.com

--


More blocks for the 70273 Project. If you are curious to see some of the beautiful quilts made with all these blocks check out this Pinterest board!

--

My OMG December goal (link #21) was to complete 3 blocks for my Disney QAL!
I must admit that I was secretly hoping that I would be able to quilt them too... but being sick didn't really allowed me to reach the secret goal... but I was still able to complete the blocks with their sashing so I am happy about that!! And I will link it up at the OMG Finish Link up!

Clarabella Modigliani

Roman McScrooge

Mickey Boccioni

More information and patterns for these blocks will be shared on Fandom in Stitches in April!
--


How about you? What are YOU up to?
Link it here and share it with me!!


4 comments:

  1. Such cute blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Best wishes for more creative quilting in 2018. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is no fun when illness get in our way of doing what we want to do. At least you did get the blocks completed. I look forward to see to see what 2018 brings us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're on a roll, sick or not! Great blocks - keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1