Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Need a break :)


Hello friends,

Long time, no see!!

And it may be a while until we see each other again :)

Lately I have lost my sewing mojo... I have been finding more creative joy in drawing in my planner, coloring, cooking, making bread and focusing on trying to reduce the amount of "things" I have around me.

Thus, I haven't been creating much with fabric, and I have lost my motivation to come here on this blog to share my creations!

I have been sewing a bunch of things to help me with the "reduce my waste" journey (like fabric tissues to replace paper towels, produce bags to replace plastic useless waste, cloth pads to eliminate even more plastic waste and reduce consumerism, etc), but I have not created any quilted project in quite a while!

I plan to come back here eventually to share all the ways I have been working on using my fabric stash and unfinished projects (as I have not bought a single piece of fabric or sewing notion in more than one year!) but for now, I hope you all have a wonderful 2019 and I will keep following all my quilty friends journey and be inspired by the amazing artistic talent that you all have!!

Until next time...

Ciao ciao!!
Alida


Photo by Ben Hershey on Unsplash


2 comments:

  1. Here's to a creative and productive 2019. We'll be here when you get back. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on "not buying". I was successful a few years ago, but alas 2018 found me buying fabric and rulers and notions. I am on another self imposed restriction year, so no purchases unless I need it for a specific project that I am actually working on.

    Have a great 2019, Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1