Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Disney Mystery Quilt - Block 5

MysteryQuiltDisney

Here we are with Block number 5 of the Mystery Quilt.

If you have any other question, don't hesitate to ask... I may not be able to answer, but I will do my best to find a reasonable answer :)

The Fifth Block of the Quilt is The Wise Fish.




You can find the pattern in the Free Patterns section.

Have fun, and post a comment below for any question/advice/comment!
And if you tried any of the blocks, please leave me a comment below, or send me a picture of the block or publish the block on the FiS Flickr Group (or all of them :) ). I would love to see your work!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1