There were not too many entries in the last 3 weeks so you chances to win are pretty high :) just saying!! ;)
- to participate in the giveaway you have to link a post of your blog on my MOP Monday linky party (at the end of this post)
- each link added will give you one entry
- links must belong to a specific range of dates
- the standard MOP Monday opening/closing time applies (the collection usually opens on Sat or Sun and is open until next Tue 12:05 pm EST)
- you can link more than one blog post (as long as it is in the range of the current week)
- the giveaway will be running for 4 MOP Mondays and the winner will be announced in the post on Aug 13 (**changed the announcement day... the post is ready already ;) just the name of the winner is missing**)
- I reserve the right to delete non-relevant links and/or exclude them from the count in the giveaway
- following my blog and commenting on other links is not required, but is greatly appreciated!!
- the prize are the 100 charm squares pictured above. Not all prints are shown and they belong to different charm packs and/or random fabric from my stash
- the giveaway is open to everyone, international entries are welcome (as well as US ones)!!
And now, for My Own Progress:
-- MOP: The list --
2. Rainbow Starburst - 1 block done (see below)
3. Topolino quilt - 1 block done!! love this one!!! (see below)
4. Reversible sewing machine cover - no progress
5. Tea Towel challenge and PPV BOM - no progress
6. College Days Blog Hop blocks for tote/grocery bag - no progress
7. Alice in Wonderland quilt - no progress
8. As You Wish - no progress
9. Happy Halloween wall hanging - no progress
10. Crazy optical illusion - no progress
11. Birthday wall hanging - started "thread painting"... not ready to share yet!
(this is my project for A Lovely Year of Finishes (August))
12. Bibs for friend - Dooone!! (see below)
-- MOP: This week new blocks --
I made three bibs for a friend... never made bibs before but when I saw the tutorial featured on Sew She Can (tutorial by And Sew We Craft) I thought to give it a try...
Obviously I didn't follow the tutorial because that' the way I am LOL :)
I used the pattern and the I used two pieces of fabric for each piece and then turned them inside out (no binding needed). This made them reversible as well (which is an added point).
My little helper is wondering why an iron and two speakers are wearing bibs ;) she may have a point...
I am almost done with the blocks for my Rainbow Starburst quilt.
1 one of the corner block is ready!! I love the idea I had to use the corners to "blend" the colors on two sides... I think it will give the entire quilt a better flow... we'll see... this is the first corner
Another block for my Mickey & Donald series is ready!!
This is an image of my favorite story of all time!! I read this story thousands of millions of time :) it is a story about a shooting star that was bullied and became very sad and mean but then Eega Beeva (Eta Beta in my italian version) become her friend and she turns bright, beautiful and happy!
I also did my blocks for my August partner in the Block Swap Adventure... I will share them here once she received them... but I really like them, I hope she feels the same!! :)
And here is another block for my SK project that I will also share through Summer of Stitches (on Fandom in Stitches) for the theme "I <3 books"... again another great opening "line" :)
Pattern available on "The SK project" page--
And now, link YOUR own progresses below!!
Links for the giveaway: dated between Aug 6 and Aug 12 (included)
Rules for the linky party:
1. You can link finished projects or WIP at any stage! Every step is worth sharing
(A journey of thousand miles is made of single steps)!
2. Link to your specific post to make it easier for others to read about your progress!
3. Spread the word and post my button or a text link (code for the button on the side bar)
4. Comment on other links!! It's always good to support each other every step of the way!! :)