- to participate in the giveaway you have to link a post of your blog on my MOP Monday linky party (at the end of this post)
- each link added will give you one entry
- links must belong to a specific range of dates
- the standard MOP Monday opening/closing time applies (the collection usually opens on Sat or Sun and is open until next Tue 12:05 pm EST)
- you can link more than one blog post (as long as it is in the range of the current week)
- the giveaway will be running for 4 MOP Mondays and the winner will be announced in the post on Aug 16 or 17
- I reserve the right to delete non-relevant links and/or exclude them from the count in the giveaway
- following my blog and commenting on other links is not required, but is greatly appreciated!!
- the prize are the 100 charm squares pictured above. Not all prints are shown and they belong to different charm packs and/or random fabric from my stash
- **forgot to say this last time**: the giveaway is open to everyone, international entries are welcome (as well as US ones)!!
And now, for My Own Progress:
-- MOP: The list --
2. Rainbow Starburst - 2 blocks done (see below)
3. Topolino quilt - printed next block
4. Reversible sewing machine cover - no progress (progress last week)
5. Tea Towel challenge and PPV BOM - no progress
6. College Days Blog Hop blocks for tote/grocery bag - no progress
7. Alice in Wonderland quilt - no progress
8. As You Wish - no progress
9. Happy Halloween wall hanging - no progress
10. Crazy optical illusion - no progress
11. Birthday wall hanging - sketched on fabric (this is my project for A Lovely Year of Finishes (August))
12. Bibs for friend - 2 done, 1 to finish
-- MOP: This week new blocks --
Jennifer asked for help for a child that is going through some rough time, so she put together a design of a Superhero quilt and organized a "Fandom In Stitches Community Quilt for Mikey's Fight".
This is my block for him (Hawkeye):
Pattern available @ Fandom In Stitches
I am almost done with the blocks for my Rainbow Starburst quilt. I put them on my design wall and arranged them in the final layout... I think it's going to be very cool :) there are 4 blocks left (the corners) but with these two below I reached the number I wanted!
I received my July block for the Block Swap Adventure from Linda and she received mine, so I can share them both here :)
(L) Log Cabin block, made by me for Linda, (R) Snail Trail block, made by Linda--
And here is another block for my SK project that I will also share through Summer of Stitches (on Fandom in Stitches) for the theme "I <3 books"... again another great opening line :)
Pattern available on "The SK project" page--
And now, link YOUR own progresses below!!
Links for the giveaway: dated between July 30 and Aug 5 (included)
Rules for the linky party:
1. You can link finished projects or WIP at any stage! Every step is worth sharing
(A journey of thousand miles is made of single steps)!
2. Link to your specific post to make it easier for others to read about your progress!
3. Spread the word and post my button or a text link (code for the button on the side bar)
4. Comment on other links!! It's always good to support each other every step of the way!! :)