Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Busy week (and a link party)

I am happy that this week is over! It was busy and not much sewing got done...


The Ongoing Project List:
  1. Hello Block Swap - paused until 2017
  2. 70273 Project - no progress
  3. The SK project - no progress
  4. Secret event (January 2017) - decided to drop it for now
  5. Secret event (February 2017) - no progress
  6. Secret event (August 2017) - no progress
  7. Growing up QAL  - my new QAL announced last week!!!
  8. Xmas decorations - completed 2 more (they are all the same, so no picture :) )
  9. Bullet Journaling into my Quilter's Planner - working on this every day! 
  10. Xmas stockings - no progress
  11. En Provence (Bonnie Hunter's mystery QAL) - some triangles squares done (see below)!
  12. Pantone color of the year - it's "Greenery"... need to design my traditional mini
The EverythingElse List:
  1. Splendid Sampler - no progress
  2. Charity Quilts for DC General Homeless Shelter project - no progress
  3. Summer Solstice QAL - no progress
    1. Mirror Mirror Afghan - no progress
    2. Jane T - no progress
    3. the 31000 Xs project - no progress
    4. Spirit cross stitch project - no progress
    5. Alice in Wonderland quilt - no progress
    6. As You Wish -  no progress
    7. Crazy optical illusion - no progress
    8. Memory quilt 2 - no progress
    9. Gyleen's BCP Mystery QAL - no progress
    --
    I am hosting a new QAL for 2017.

    I will host it on my other website (as here I share weekly personal updates and I don't want things to get confusing if people want to just follow the event and not my personal struggles and successes :) )


    If you are intrigued, read more at http://alidatweloqdesigns.blogspot.com/

    I hope many of you will join... it will be a fun growing experience, there will be prizes, linky and much more!!

    --
    My progress on clue 2 of En Provence... always one clue behind and a gazillion of pieces counts behind... but I was just planning to follow along, not to make the full quilt right away.


    As you can see, my constant is not constant :) and my magenta is not magenta (but orange). I use what I have and this is what I have! 

    --

    How about you? What are YOU up to?
    Link it here and share it with me!!


    8 comments:

    1. So beutiful QAL.All the blocks are paper piecing?

      ReplyDelete
    2. It's tough to fit in sewing this time of year!

      ReplyDelete
    3. The BH mystery is coming along nicely: it's important to remember it's not a race and some of us have to set other priorities! Just do some of each clue each week, and catch up later!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Looks like you've got a lot going on. It's still fun to participate in the mystery by doing a little each week and checking the progress of others. This is my first visit to your site. I'll check out your QAL.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Ok, I surrender...there's just no hope of trying to keep up with all the stuff you plan on doing!! 😇

      ReplyDelete
    6. My colors are not the same either, and this week's clue has caused me to determine which two to mix together. I also chose to use what was on the shelf in the stash, and not buy new. I like your style. Our quilts will have a greater surprise factor, I believe! Now off to make pink and coral four patches. Hmmm.

      ReplyDelete
    7. I like your colours and the little prints on the neutrals. looking forward to the QAL.

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
    Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

    UA-37918212-1