Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Planning and sewing on (and a link party)

Getting things done feels good!


The Ongoing Project List:
  1. Hello Block Swap - paused until 2017
  2. 70273 Project - 5 new blocks (see below)
  3. The SK project - no progress
  4. Secret event (January 2017) - no progress
  5. Secret event (February 2017) - no progress
  6. Secret event (August 2017) - no progress
  7. Secret event (Jan-Nov 2017)  - E.T.A. ANNOUNCED (added below)!!!
  8. Xmas decorations - no progress
  9. Bullet Journaling into my Quilter's Planner - working on this every day! 
  10. Xmas stockings - 4 done (see below)
  11. En Provence (Bonnie Hunter's mystery QAL) - some four patched done (see below)!
The EverythingElse List:
  1. Splendid Sampler - no progress
  2. Charity Quilts for DC General Homeless Shelter project - no progress
  3. Summer Solstice QAL - no progress
    1. Mirror Mirror Afghan - no progress
    2. Jane T - no progress
    3. the 31000 Xs project - no progress
    4. Spirit cross stitch project - no progress
    5. Alice in Wonderland quilt - no progress
    6. As You Wish -  no progress
    7. Crazy optical illusion - no progress
    8. Memory quilt 2 - no progress
    9. Gyleen's BCP Mystery QAL - no progress
    --
    Working on Xmas presents,  these were supposed to be my last thing to do... except that I miscounted and I need 5 of them, not 4 :) oh well, I will make the last one this weekend!

    I then used a fabric marker (from a past quilty box) to write the name of the recipient on the top of the stocking, which is made with a piece of fleece (from another quilty box) :) 


    --
    Other small Xmas presents are these troll dolls :)


    They are for small kids so I don't think they would care if they look a little weird with the painted faces instead of embroidery :) plus I was in a hurry so I think they are the best I could do given the time constrains ;)

    --
    I received this great block from Rachel for November Hello Block Swap


    PLEASE PLEASE, join the swap for 2017! It is really easy and fun!!
    --
    I am hosting a new QAL for 2017.

    I will host it on my other website (as here I share weekly personal updates and I don't want things to get confusing if people want to just follow the event and not my personal struggles and successes :) )


    If you are intrigued, read more at http://alidatweloqdesigns.blogspot.com/

    I hope many of you will join... it will be a fun growing experience, there will be prizes, linky and much more!!

    --
    My progress on clue 1 of En Provence...
    Last week I cut a gazillion (or so I thought) of neutral scrappy squares for my En Provence quilt... yesterday I put them together and apparently I only have 20 four patches!! Oh, well... I think I may start using some strips to speed up the process! 
    In the picture, you can also see my project tracker in my Quilter's Planner :)

    If you are interested in seeing what I did in November in the planner, check out my review in this post!!

    --

    More blocks for the 70273 project.


    --
    How about you? What are YOU up to?
    Link it here and share it with me!!


    2 comments:

    1. I have seen so many taking part in Bonnie's mystery quilt - I am saving the instructions for later

      ReplyDelete
    2. Such adorable Christmas stockings! They beg for a festive mantel on which to hang. 🎄

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
    Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

    UA-37918212-1