Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Progress that I forgot to document (and a link party)

I forgot to share projects and blocks completed in the past few weeks


The Ongoing Project List:
  1. Growing Up QAL - completed more blocks (cannot share) :)
  2. Starry Bright Sky QAL (2018) - announced and started planning! (cannot share) :)
  3. Art with Disney QAL (2018) - no progress
  4. Splendid Sampler - no progress
  5. Charity quilts - no progress
  6. SK project - no progress
  7. Molli Sparkle's "The Honey Pot Bee" - one tiny July block done (see below)
  8. En Provence QAL - no progress
  9. Journaling into my new Leuchtturm 1917 - loooove it, shared July review last week!
  10. the 70273 Project - 12 blocks done (see below)
  11. Book binding - no progress
  12. Twilters! Bee - completed July blocks, but forgot to take pictures :)
  13. Face scrubbies and other crochet sponges - completed a set, but pictures next week :)
  14. Pencases and zipper pouches - several in progress
  15. Goofy Lister - second version done (see below)
--


More blocks for the the 70273 Project. If you are curious to see some of the beautiful quilts made with all these blocks check out this Pinterest board!
--

About a month ago I shared a Goofy block I made for my Art with Disney quilt. I sent a link to the artist that the piece was inspired by Adam Lister, and he asked me if I was interested in making him a copy of that block in exchange for one of his painting! Of course I said yes... and this is the piece I completed for him.

Goofy Lister # 2 (17'' x 17'')

The quilting design is inspired by the work of Agnes Martin, an artist that Adam said he loves! :) Isn't it fun to mix and fuse so many different artistic point of view (mine, Adam's, Disney's, Agnes's) ?!? :)

--
Then I finally completed one of July's block for the The Honey Pot Bee (mushroom challenge).
I am keeping the Disney/Alice/Cartoons theme so that all the blocks will make a coherent quilt (one day in the far far future :))



--
Last week I announced the 2018 QAL I am running on my other website!!
I will be sharing more information in the next several months, so subscribe to the email list (at the link below) to be notified about future announcements!! :) :)


--

How about you? What are YOU up to?
Link it here and share it with me!!


3 comments:

  1. Nice work on the 70273 blocks! I just made a quilt top from the blocks our quilt group made. I hope ot get a few more blocks made before we send the quilt to Jeanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I get the pattern for standing Mickey Mouse and the sitting Alice?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately you are a no-reply blogger so I cannot answer you directly. You can find the patterns in the page at this link http://tweloquilting.blogspot.com/p/quiltstitch-testalong.html . Some patterns are not available because of a dropbox issue. Please contact me via email if you need some help getting a specific pattern, the email address is at the top of that page!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1