Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Completed my November goal (and a link party)

I am so excited to say that I completed all the "revealed" stars for 2018 QAL!


The Ongoing Project List:
  1. Growing Up QAL - released last pattern, it was a fun event for 2017!
  2. Starry Bright Sky QAL (2018) - see several of the blocks below
  3. Art with Disney QAL (2018) - designed next block
  4. On Ringo Lake - no progress
  5. Journaling into my new Leuchtturm 1917 - progress as usual!
  6. the 70273 Project - 4 more blocks done (from last week)
  7. Twilters! Bee - sent out my blocks (see below)
  8. Pencases and zipper pouches - no progress
  9. Rainbow Cascade QAL - made several sections, but have no new blocks completed
--

More blocks for the 70273 Project. If you are curious to see some of the beautiful quilts made with all these blocks check out this Pinterest board!

--
A fun coincidence... the queen for this month swap wanted stars, and I have been working on stars for my QAL, so it was quick to create these two fun improv stars!


--
I announced that I will be running a new QAL for 2018 on my other website.


This time, instead of making the blocks and keep them all hidden in a drawer until the pattern release date, I decided I will share the blocks as soon as I make them. 
All my completed blocks (on the left) and the computer generated sketch (on the right).
I didn't join the blocks in that sashing layout because I plan to make a much bigger quilt with the additional mystery blocks and extra fun textured four patches!

For close up and details of the fabric used in each of the blocks, check out the Starry Bright Sunday post :)

The blocks are not that difficult, it took about one evening to make each of them!
So I reached my November One Monthly Goal (elmstreetquilts) (I was link 54).
I am very happy that I could be successful on this challenge!!

Are you planning to join my 2018 skill builder QAL?
--

How about you? What are YOU up to?
Link it here and share it with me!!


2 comments:

  1. Loving the design for your 2018 QAL. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starry Bright Sky is a gorgeous quilt! Yellow is one of my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1