1. I completed all the patters for the Quilt&Stitch Test Along. I cannot wait to see some of them come alive!! but for my own I will have to wait because I am leaving for a 2 weeks holiday so no stitching for me for a while :) but remember that the Link party for your blocks is open!! So you can add your block there whenever you want!!
2. Last week I forgot to share this little cute Hogwarts Sue that Jennifer @ Sewhooked designed.
3. I created another Finger Labyrinth based on my Pattern (available on Crafsty)
Unintentionally I picked a fabric for the border with flowers similar to the one that I choose for the center. I didn't realized it until it was done. Don't you love when those nice coincidence happens?? ;)
4. My September Block Swap partner received my blocks so I can post them here now :)
She asked for a star pattern but I didn't want to make the "classic" ones to I found these two unconventional stars, I made them small and I added a border :) just because I need to be kind of unconventional ;)
5. I was looking for a nice Christmas wall hanging and I came across the Modern Tree QAL @ Christa Quilts. I really like the improv/scrappy version but (as usual) I want to give my spin to the QAL so I didn't follow her tutorial and I instead decided to do it with paper piecing and my Christmas scraps. I didn't follow the tutorial also because I don't have the rules she is using... and I don't like to cut fabric in triangle form anyway :) I think that paper piecing solves beautifully all my problems ;)
So I draw my templates in a random way and collected the fabric: I will take everything with me during my holidays... I will try to paper piece by hand... let's see how it goes :)