I did quite a few things this week considering that three days I couldn't touch the sewing machine because one day I was sick and for other two days I couldn't feel my arms and shoulder due to excessive snow-shoveling (we had about 20 inches of snow in 24 hours... never seen so much snow in so little time... and it took two days to free our driveway!! O_o)
Anyway, here is what I was able to do despite the snow!
-- MOP: The list --
2. Celtic Solstice - missing chevron blocks done
3. Tea Towel challenge and PPV BOM - paused until march when next PPV block will be released
4. Alice in Wonderland quilt - no progress (progress last week)
5. Happy Halloween wall hanging - no progress (progress last week)
6. Topolino quilt - started Scrooge McDuck block, done about 10 pieces
-- MOP: This week new blocks --
Pirate Roberts and Prince Humperdinck are done done!
As You Wish, Quilt and Stitch along @ Fandom in Stitches.
You can also see the "chevron" sashing that I plan to use. My idea is to quilt those blocks with the quilt-as-you-go technique but I am not in a quilting mood so I will just accumulate the blocks for now and wait for a quilting inspiration to start that adventure :)
I also completed the February block for the Block Swap Adventure (for Marina in Netherlands).
She wanted a log cabin block with batiks... since she knows already the block, I want to keep the color a surprise so here a greyscale picture of the block (I will share the actual block when she receives it)
And now, ling YOUR own progresses below!!Rules for the linky party:
1. You can link finished projects or WIP at any stage! Every step is worth sharing
(A journey of thousand miles is made of single steps)!
2. Link to your specific post to make it easier for others to read about your progress!
3. Spread the word and post my button or a text link (code for the button on the side bar)
4. Comment on other links!! It's always good to support each other every step of the way!! :)