Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Thursday, March 12, 2015

My Tangle Thursday - Week 10

Ok, another circle :(
I'm starting to lose my passion for tangles... there is nothing wrong with circle strings (or zendalas, as this should be their official name) but I feel that starting with a wonky string line (done in pen, no pencils or chance to erase and fix things) make it hard for patterns to look fluent, regular and symmetric. 
Oh, well... next week there is another zendala... I am going to do my best again and try to enjoy the process ;) let's hope that after 10 circles, things are going  change: either I would start loving them or they will stop coming ;) 

3 comments:

  1. No erasing???? Oh dear.....I would be in deep trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commend you on your commitment! Mine, as most new year's resolutions, has fallen by the wayside. By the time I think about drawing at the end of the day, I'm so tired that the creativity just doesn't flow. Too many projects occupying my head instead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few curlicues, a few flowers, some weird looking creatures. I am done. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1