Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Pi of the Century (3/14/15, 9:26:53)

Happy Pi day!!

This is a special Pi day because it comes once in a CENTURY (3/14/15, 9:26:53).

To celebrate it, let me offer you a Slice of Pi


If you are interested in stitching more Pi, make sure to check: 
  1. the wonderful "Peace, Love, Pi" wall hanging, designed by the lovely Jennifer 
  2. the amazing "Pi Quilt", designed by Cheryl!

See you tomorrow for my weekly updates and link party!!
Now I am off to get some Pie!! :) :) :)

ETA: Having some pie... it must be 9:26:53 somewhere in the world after all ;)


4 comments:

  1. LOVE it! need to eat pie today at 9.26. I missed it at 9.26 am so better have it ready at 9.26pm

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool quilt! Love this. www.quiltartbymegan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed my "pi"e yesterday - I guess I'll have to make up for it today! My husband just doesn't get "Pi Day"....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cool! I showed my husband (also an engineer like me) and he loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1