- Water Lilies - quilt done!
- Secret Cross Stitching project - pin cushion, done!
- Happy Halloween wall hanging - 95% done, carrying over to Q4
- Mirror mirror afghan - no progress here, carrying over to Q4
- AMB Tiny Quilt Challenge piece - finished but I cannot share pictures or stories because the results of the challenge are not made public yet!
- College Days Blog Hop blocks for tote/grocery bag - bad done!
- Cute Kitten (cross stitching) - done and gifted!
- Lighthouse (cross stitching) - done!
- Selvage zipper pouches - done and gifted!
- D wall hanging - done and gifted
Each quarter the size of the list increases, but I am up for the challenge!!!
This is my list:
- Happy Halloween wall hanging - need to finish quilting & binding
- Charity quilt 1 (baby) - need quilting & binding
- Charity quilt 2 (toddler) - need quilting & binding
- Charity quilt 3 (baby) - half blocks done
- Charity quilt 4 (unknown size) - have fabric and an idea but nothing more
- Tapestry Crochet Xmas ornaments - have the pattern and the material
- Mirror mirror afghan - several blocks done, seeeeeveral more missing, carried over from Q3
- Sweet birds wall hanging - have the fabric and pattern
- Xmas zipper pouches - have the fabric and pattern
- Applique photo collage - designed the pattern and have the fabric
- SYS embroidery project - have the design and pattern
- SYS english paper piecing - have the fabric
- Memory quilt - several blocks done, seeeeeveral missing, probably will carry this for next year, but it's good to aim for some progress
- Gloves (knit or crochet, not sure yet) - have the yarn
- Pumpkin coaster - top done, need quilting and binding
Ok... that's a huuuuuuge list...How much am I going to accomplish? Not much if I spend my time here writing ;)
So let's get sewing!!