Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Let's play!

The Music Themed, wall hanging quilt is done!
I also call it the Piano project and you can see why :)










Soon I am going to share patterns for notes and other music symbols so that you can paper-piece your own song ;)

But for now  the Treble Clef pattern is already available in the Free Patterns section (note that the pattern is for a block 10.5 inches high but in my wall hanging I reduced it to 4.5... and everything else has been reduced accordingly...)

Note that the two songs I picked are not random songs... let's see if someone is able to recognize them ;)
A big clue is in the border...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1