Here they are...
I obviously didn't follow the instructions for the chevron :) I made my paper piecing patterns and use them to assemble the block... much much simpler!!
For the four patch I had to be pretty precise in the quarter inch seam... but I think that I pulled it off for most of them!!If you want to check everyone progress in the challenge, click HERE.
And in the past months I forgot to share with you the blocks that I sent to my partners for the Block Swap.
Agnes asked some traditional block (not stars) and I made here the Beggar's Blocks and the Storm at Sea
And Linda asked for a log cabin with greens or purples. These are the blocks I sent her: