My paper piecing mojo is back in full swing!! A lot to share!!!
-- MOP: The list --
2. (new ongoing project) Rainbow Starburst - no progress (progress last week)
3. Tea Towel challenge and PPV BOM - no progress (progress last week)
4. Alice in Wonderland quilt - no progress
5. Happy Halloween wall hanging - no progress
6. Topolino quilt - one block almost done (missing embroidery but not ready to share)
7. Cardinal pillow - DOOOOOONE :) (see below)
-- MOP: This week new blocks --
Last week I just had the pattern printed and nothing else...
and now this week the Cardinal pillow is done done!
Linked up at A Lovely Year of Finishes (May)
Fandom In Stitches (Sports, St. Louis Cardinals).
The pattern is great, very simple and so cute!!
And a new block from my Topolino quilt has been tested by Inez.
Isn't a super-cute block?? Great job Inez!!
And what is a great way of celebrating Mother's day?
Sharing the pattern of a famous Mom and her family!!
The Simpson pattern are available in my new Untested patterns page... a page where you can also ask for specific pattern you would like me to make... I cannot guarantee that I will make them for you, but if I have time and I am inspired I may fulfill your requests, so it's good to give it a try :)
And now, link YOUR own progresses below!!
Rules for the linky party:
1. You can link finished projects or WIP at any stage! Every step is worth sharing
(A journey of thousand miles is made of single steps)!
2. Link to your specific post to make it easier for others to read about your progress!
3. Spread the word and post my button or a text link (code for the button on the side bar)
4. Comment on other links!! It's always good to support each other every step of the way!! :)