I entered two quilts in the Blogger's Quilt Festival.
This week, not one but TWO new patterns from my Disney quilts has been tested and ready to be officially released!!
-- MOP: The list --
2. (new ongoing project) Rainbow Starburst - no progress
3. Tea Towel challenge and PPV BOM - no progress
4. Alice in Wonderland quilt - no progress
5. Happy Halloween wall hanging - no progress
6. Topolino quilt - 313 block done!!
-- MOP: This week new blocks --
--The wonderful Raven tested another of my Alice's patterns!
Doesn't the block look great?? Thanks Raven!!
The pattern for Tweedledee and Tweedledum has been fixed and is now available in the Quilt&Stitch-TestAlong page.
And I will be involved in two blog hops in the next few months!!
(Beth @ plumandjune.blogspot.com)
So stay tuned if you want to see more about them!!
And now, link YOUR own progresses below!!
Rules for the linky party:
1. You can link finished projects or WIP at any stage! Every step is worth sharing
(A journey of thousand miles is made of single steps)!
2. Link to your specific post to make it easier for others to read about your progress!
3. Spread the word and post my button or a text link (code for the button on the side bar)
4. Comment on other links!! It's always good to support each other every step of the way!! :)