My paper piecing mojo is coming back... but not yet at full speed :)
So I did more traditional piecing and just some small pp blocks... but that's a good start!
-- MOP: The list --
2. (new ongoing project) Rainbow Starburst - 6 new blocks (see below)
3. Tea Towel challenge and PPV BOM - 2 new blocks! (see below)
4. Alice in Wonderland quilt - no progress
5. Happy Halloween wall hanging - no progress
6. Topolino quilt - no progress
7. Cardinal pillow - printed pattern
(it is my entry for May for the Lovely Year of Finishes! I don't have a picture of this because I didn't picked the fabric yet... but I printed the pattern, so it's already at a good starting point ;))
-- MOP: This week new blocks --
These are the second version of the block for April (left) and the block for May (right) for Jennifer's Paper Piecing Vintage.
I love the house block... so fast, so easy and so perfect for me this month for two reasons: 1. it's the only block for which I have only one copy in my special layout, and that's perfect because this month I am going to move in another state, so with this block done, I can pack this project away already! 2. I pieced this block last night, after we came back from a trip to visit a house that will become our new home!! so isn't that block just perfect to celebrate our new home?? :)
--6 more blocks for my Rainbow Starburst quilt (you can find the pattern here).
And now, link YOUR own progresses below!!
Rules for the linky party:
1. You can link finished projects or WIP at any stage! Every step is worth sharing
(A journey of thousand miles is made of single steps)!
2. Link to your specific post to make it easier for others to read about your progress!
3. Spread the word and post my button or a text link (code for the button on the side bar)
4. Comment on other links!! It's always good to support each other every step of the way!! :)