Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Art with Fabric Blog Hop (Fall Edition) - DAY 6



Every quilted project is a unique piece of art, full of love, creativity and inspiration.

However, have you ever thought about how "traditional" art could be reinterpreted in a quilted piece?
(by "traditional" I mean anything that a non-quilter will label as art, like paintings, drawings, sculptures, architecture from all countries and all time periods).

To explore the endless possibilities of art-inspired quilted pieces I decided to organize this Blog Hop!
I invited some of my blogging quilty friends and we are going to present our unique pieces.

DAY 6. Here are today's amazing pieces!
"Stopping by the Woods" by Chris 
Inspired by the work of Robert Frost
"Dove of Peace" by Barb 
Inspired by the work of Pablo Picasso

Make sure to click on each picture and visit the blogs because these wonderful artists shared their story, inspiration and useful tips that can help you create your own beautiful art pieces!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hosting this blog hop. Many of these quilts are exceptional and I've really enjoyed following along.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1