If it's your first time here, nice to meet you! :)
If you are already a follower, welcome back!! :)
I hope you enjoy this great Blog Hop Party at Quilting Gallery as much as I do!!
If you are new to my blog, take a look around!! There are many free paper piecing patterns (Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Alice in Wonderland, Snoopy and friends and much more) and there are QuiltAlongs with giveaways!!! (many giveaways are better than one ;) )
But for todays Blog Hop Party I am offering this for a lucky reader:
The pincushion is my first experiment of these kind of objects!
I got the pattern in the Travelling Stash (pattern from Amy Bradley) and I thought it was super cute!
It's not perfect, but I think she will be happy to help you with your pins in your home! :) :)
Do you want a chance to win the Miss Pinny Pincushion and the other things in the picture?
Rules are simple:
- leave a comment below answering one simple questions: what is your favorite cartoon character? or favorite animation movie from when you were a kid (or also today)? :)
- for an extra entry, follow me through blogger (Google Friend button in the side bar), or become a friend on Facebook, or follow me on Pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/tweloq/) ... or contact me on FB and add a comment below to tell me how you follow!
- this giveaway is open to readers in US only (sorry about that). But if you want to follow me anyway to be updated on my future pattern release, please do that!! And you can leave a comment below too if you want, just tell me that you are not in US so I won't use your comment in the drawing!
- comments are going to be moderated, so they will not be published immediately. But in 24h I promise that I will approve all the comments that are not spam :)
- if you are a no-reply blogger, please leave your email in the comment because I will NOT publish comments by no-reply bloggers without the email (I need a way to contact you if you win). If you are worried about spam, just type your email like "tweloq [space] at [space] gmail [dot] com" or similar :)
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
I received at least 4 comments from no-reply bloggers and I am not going to add them in the drawing (even if I appreciate the comment, I need a way to contact you if you win).
So if you don't receive an email from me answering your comment, come back and put another comment with your email!!!
- I will select a winner at random on November 27th, 12.01 pm EST and I will contact the winner directly through email. But come back on November 26th because that's my day for the Black Tie Boogie Blog Hop!! :)