Finally I had some time to test one of my Topolino patterns.
The untested pattern had some mistakes, that has been fixed in the version available now.
Note some wonderful scraps I used for the wall (spiderwebs), her dress (magical and perfect) and the cauldron (green and poisonous). I got those from Jennifer and as soon as I saw them I knew that they were for Magica's block!
And the green fabric was just a long green 1'' strip, but I needed bigger pieces for my pattern so I sew them together and hoped that they would be enough to cover the entire shape... and they were!! :) so happy about that!! And also the fabric for the dress is soooo perfect.
The pattern is available in the Quilt&Stitch-TestAlong page.
Go there and check more of Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse and Alice in Wonderland patterns!!