Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Fandom For Charity

 photo FiSPoD_zpse9443b28.jpg

I am participating in this exciting event and last night I put together few of the "missing" blocks (12, 16 and 24)... they are "unique" in the sense that I made some mistakes in the final assembly of the books so they are not in the "right" order, but I guess that on a bookshelf there is no such thing as a right order ;) (not on my bookshelves anyway)...
Here are my blocks!

Project of Doom, Charity Block 12Project of Doom, Charity Block 16Project of Doom, Charity Block 24

I plan to make few more blocks and I will post them here for whoever is interested :)

Update: block 17, 26, 19 and 28
Project of Doom, Charity Block 17Project of Doom, Charity Block 26



And tomorrow they will be on the road to Texas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1