Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Let's Celebrate!

Happy 4th of July Weekend!

There are many things to celebrate this weekend for me!
... the 4th of July...
... the 100 clicks on my first Disney pattern...
... and the completion of the Disney Quilt! Hurray!!
If you want to see pictures of the final quilt just follow this link
(but remember that the Mystery is revealed there :)).

And what is the best way to celebrate all that?
I think that the best way is to offer a new free paper piecing pattern! :)

This is my first non-fandom-related pattern and for that reason I published it both here and on Craftsy (below you find the links).

It is the first of a series of music-related paper piecing patterns that will allow you to sew your favorite song on a quilt! :) I already started my project, and soon I will show it here, but for now, let me introduce you:

The Treble Clef!
You can find the pdf of the pattern:
  • in my Free Pattern page
  • in my Craftsy Store (make sure to follow me on Craftsy if you want updates about my next patterns)
(note that the pattern contains only one single clef... the picture shows three because I wanted to be colorful and in 4th of July theme ;) )

If you have any comment, please do not hesitate to write me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1