Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Monday, July 31, 2017

I made it at the last minute! (and a link party)

Are we serious? Where did July go??

The Ongoing Project List:
  1. Growing Up QAL - completed more blocks (cannot share) :)
  2. Art with Disney QAL (2018) - no progress
  3. Splendid Sampler - no progress
  4. Charity quilts - no progress
  5. SK project - four bookshelf sections completed (see below)
  6. Molli Sparkle's "The Honey Pot Bee" - waiting for July's block
  7. En Provence QAL - no progress
  8. Journaling into my new Leuchtturm 1917 - loooove it, will share in August!
  9. the 70273 Project - no progress
  10. Book binding - no progress
  11. Twilters! Bee - waiting for August blocks
--

I am working on my blocks for the Stephen King Quilt: for July One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts (#24). My plan was to have a total of 4 bookshelf sections done... I completed the forth section last night!!

Section 4

Section 3

Section 2

Section 1

While I find these monthly challenges extremely motivating unfortunately I won't be able to participate in August because all the projects I will complete (which are going to be many) are for secret future events, so I wouldn't be able to share my "goal accomplished" post :(

--
And talking about secret future events...
I just announced the 2018 QAL I am running on my other website!!


--

How about you? What are YOU up to?
Link it here and share it with me!!


3 comments:

  1. Wow Alida, your bookshelves are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those book shelf rows look amazing. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your goal finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great quilt-along! Thanks for sharing the info on Midweek Makers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1