the ones that I may want to complete by the end of the year.
I said "may" because many of them are for myself so if something else comes up and takes the priority I won't be disappointed (I declare this up front so I will be ok for the whole year ;) ).
So this is the LIST, with the current status of each project.
- Xmas tree decoration for 2014 (ehm... a little late, but my tree is still there ;) )
This is my project for "A Lovely Year of Finishes - January"
- Pumpkin's play mat
- the SK project - 20 blocks done, no overall design, no idea how many blocks I want
- Tea Towel challenge and PPV BOM - 13/34 blocks done
- Reversible sewing machine cover - 4/8 blocks done
- College Days Blog Hop blocks for tote/grocery bag - 1 block done, no pattern picked for the bag, no idea how many blocks I will need
- Alice in Wonderland quilt - 6/15 blocks done
- As You Wish - 8/16 blocks done
- Happy Halloween wall hanging - 13/32 blocks done
- Crazy optical illusion - 1 "row" done
- Bonnie's Hunter Grand Illusion - grabbed some fabric, but no actual selection done yet
- Color of the Year mini - designed, fabric picked, ready to start!
- D wall hanging - to be designed
- B quilt - to be designed
The list doesn't look too overwhelming...
And aside from this list I will have at least 10 finished projects from our wonderful SYS 2015 tutorial series (Stretch Your Skills, if you want to know more click here).
So I think that by the end of next year I will have plenty of Xmas presents ready to go ;)
It looks like I am going to have a very creative and productive year!
How about you? did you make your quilting resolutions?
Let me know in the comments! I would love to hear that!