Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

As you wish, Princess Bride!

The fabulous event organized by the wonderful Jennifer @ Fandom in Stitches started TODAY!!!

 photo AYWBadge_zpsfd93af71.jpg

Click HERE to go and check out the great first pattern (patterns actually) of the sweet Princess Bride herself, Buttercup!!
I am really excited because now I will be able to share here some pictures (soon) of the blocks I made!!
Since I am one of the designers (more to come soon, so stay tuned) I has been involved in the preparation of the event so I have been stitching and piecing blocks for about a month already so I have few finishes to share in the future!! Soooooo exciting!!!

It's going to be a fun event, so please go and check all the details HERE and join us in this journey to find our True Love!!

P.S. If someone is wondering, I am making the Book Layout!! It's amazing!! I already made one block (that I cannot share yet) but it's an easy but very effective layout for this quilt... I highly recommend to try it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1