Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Progress is progress (and a link party)

Not as much as I planned, but few things got done, so I am happy about that!


The Ongoing Project List:
  1. Block Swap Adventure - blocks done (see below)
  2. Charity quilts - no progress
  3. Zipper pouches - one done (see below)
  4. Americana QAL - no progress
  5. Adam's wall hanging - 90% done (cannot share)
  6. 2016 QAL (secret) - no progress
  7. Allietare QAL - no progress
  8. Knitted hand warmers - done (see below)
The EverythingElse List:
  1. the SK project - no progress
  2. the 31000 Xs project - no progress
  3. Spirit cross stitch project - no progress
  4. Mirror Mirror Afghan - no progress
  5. the Ender project - no progress
  6. Embroidery calendar - no progress
  7. Project of Doom 2015 @ Fandom in Stitches - paused for a while
  8. Alice in Wonderland quilt - no progress
  9. As You Wish -  no progress
  10. Crazy optical illusion - no progress
  11. Memory quilt 2 - no progress
  12. B quilt - no progress
--


I made another of the variation of the Sew Together Bag (by Michelle). The smaller version of the bag is by Elizabeth (Mini Sew Together Bag). I am going to make few more as Xmas presents, and they are listed in my Q4 list, but I will count the project as done once I made a couple more! :)
In the meantime, I really like this one!!

--


These are the blocks I made for my November partner for the Block Swap Adventure. She wanted pastel colors and I couldn't decide if I liked the pink or the teal better... so I made both :)

--

Last week I made the left mitt, and while I liked the pattern, I used a needle that was too big and the pattern for the thumb was way too big for my tastes. So I changed the needle (3.75 mm this time) and didn't do all the increases for the thumb... and the right mitt fits much much better!
I will redo the left one in the near future... but in the meantime I can use them as they are and they are considered completed for my Q4 list!

This is a project from my long Q4 list of projects! (Project 14. in the list)
--

And last, but not least, I want to remind you that I am working on charity quilts,
and I would love your help!! 
Quilts are for a quilt drive to help the kids in the DC General Homeless Shelter. 
And you can help me by donating orphan blocks, partial blocks, or fabric (scraps, strips, leftover, uglies, whatever). 
If you are willing to mail them to me, I could use them to make more quilts for these kids!!! 
If you are up for a loving donation, please send me an email at tweloq[_at_]gmail[dot_com] or leave a comment here with your email address so I could give you my mailing address. I promise that your donation will be used to make some kids happy and feel more loved!! 

No progress to report here this week... I will probably work on this today... maybe one will be ready next week.
--
How about you? What are YOU up to?
Link it here and share it with me!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Some finishes! Feels good doesn't it? But hopefully not enough for you add more to those lists! Keep on quilting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1