Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Starting my bag season (and a link party)

Making bags and small pouches as holiday gift gives me the perfect excuse to test new patterns!


The Ongoing Project List:
  1. Growing Up QAL - released October pattern!
  2. Starry Bright Sky QAL (2018) - made few blocks, will share more next time
  3. Art with Disney QAL (2018) - no progress
  4. Splendid Sampler - no progress
  5. Charity quilts - no progress
  6. SK project - no progress
  7. Molli Sparkle's "The Honey Pot Bee" - no progress
  8. En Provence QAL - no progress
  9. Journaling into my new Leuchtturm 1917 - progress as usual!
  10. the 70273 Project - 8 more blocks done
  11. Book binding - no progress
  12. Twilters! Bee - paused until November
  13. Pencases and zipper pouches - one bag done!
  14. Rainbow Cascade QAL - no progress
--

More blocks for the 70273 Project. If you are curious to see some of the beautiful quilts made with all these blocks check out this Pinterest board!

--

I love all Sarah's pattern (Cozy Nest Design), and this time I wanted to try Seat Belt Series: Cosmetic Bag Duo. I didn't have the best matching zipper, but as a first try with this bag, I think it turned out fantastic! I will make the smaller version next!


Working with seat belts material is so easy and the final product always looks super classy!
Sharing this bag as part of Bag It event at Elm Street Quilts!
--

How about you? What are YOU up to?
Link it here and share it with me!!


3 comments:

  1. I love how your bag came out. The seat belt material definitely added some class to the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bag. I've never even heard of seat belt material. Something to check into. Thanks for linking up as part of Elm Street Quilts Bag It!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1