Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Not much done (and a link party)

Things are getting more complicated and less crafty... oh well...

The Ongoing Project List:
  1. Hello Block Swap - probably discontinued
  2. 70273 Project - no progress
  3. The SK project - no progress
  4. Secret event (February 2017) - no progress
  5. Secret event (August 2017) - no progress
  6. Growing up QAL  - my new QAL announced last week!!!
  7. Xmas decorations - completed 4 more (they are all the same, so no picture :) )
  8. Bullet Journaling into my Quilter's Planner - working on this every day! 
  9. Xmas stockings - last one half done
  10. En Provence (Bonnie Hunter's mystery QAL) - progress on clue 3 (see below)!
  11. Pantone color of the year - no progress
The EverythingElse List:
  1. Splendid Sampler - no progress
  2. Charity Quilts for DC General Homeless Shelter project - no progress
  3. Summer Solstice QAL - no progress
    1. Mirror Mirror Afghan - no progress
    2. Jane T - no progress
    3. the 31000 Xs project - no progress
    4. Spirit cross stitch project - no progress
    5. Alice in Wonderland quilt - no progress
    6. As You Wish -  no progress
    7. Crazy optical illusion - no progress
    8. Memory quilt 2 - no progress
    9. Gyleen's BCP Mystery QAL - no progress
    --
    I am hosting a new QAL for 2017.

    I will host it on my other website (as here I share weekly personal updates and I don't want things to get confusing if people want to just follow the event and not my personal struggles and successes :) )


    If you are intrigued, read more at http://alidatweloqdesigns.blogspot.com/

    I hope many of you will join... it will be a fun growing experience, there will be prizes, linky and much more!!

    --
    My progress on clue 3 (and some extra blocks from clue 1) of En Provence... always one clue behind and a gazillion of pieces counts behind... but I was just planning to follow along, not to make the full quilt right away.


    --

    In the past several weeks my life has been quite stressful (thus no much sewing) and I really felt the need to give myself a little boost. So last night I created this page in my Quilter's Planner

    They are quotes from two songs (Sia's The Greatest and Lady Gaga's Million Reasons). I plan to add more quotes, some shades/color in the next few weeks because I suspect I will have more stressful days so this could help me both focusing on something creative and to get some strong and positive words in my mind :)

    --
    How about you? What are YOU up to?
    Link it here and share it with me!!


    3 comments:

    1. Not a lot of progress here either. Just some purple four patches here for the week.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Nice to know you actually are mortal! 😇 I'm feeling a bit better about my lack of accomplishment.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Good idea to follow along. You can decided whether or not to go full size once you see the layout

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
    Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

    UA-37918212-1